Welcome! + info about us

For stuff pertaining to the NDC in general.
kyppo
Esteemed Leader

Welcome! + info about us

Post by kyppo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm

A very warm welcome to all!

This is the forum for the newly formed crew/community named No Drama Crew (henceforth the NDC).

The NDC was formed to provide a gathering ground, a shelter, a sanctuary for gamers in all forms and shapes. We are welcoming of all (almost), and we aim to provide a community for gamers to hang out, play games and have fun.

NDC consists of two "parts":

1. The crew. We know each other quite well and have for a while. In order to join the crew, one must be invited. We act as the administrators and moderators of the community to keep it from becoming total anarchy.
2. The community. That's (probably) you! The whole reason we're here. It's all about meeting new people and spending time with the ones you already know as one big, happy family. Kumbaya!

Around here, we only have two basic rules:

1. You must be 18 years or older. No exceptions.
2. While merry banter is fine, even encouraged, don't be a complete knobhead. Just don't.

We strictly enforce the 18+ rule because as mentioned, we like our banter, and even good-natured banter can be rough around the edges, and we'd rather avoid the wrath and following drama of an overprotective parent overhearing their offsprings participation in our conversations. Hence 18+.

Besides the above, all are most welcome to join us both here on the forums, on the TeamSpeak and the Discord, where we look forward to meeting you!
- Because I can.

Edge

Re: Welcome! + info about us

Post by Edge » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:58 pm

I'm a complete knobhead. Am I not welcome?
Just don't

kyppo
Esteemed Leader

Re: Welcome! + info about us

Post by kyppo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:03 pm

I think we have different opinions on what a knobhead is!
- Because I can.